Do YOU pay attention to those whispers?
I recall words from Oprah about Whispers:
I say the Universe speaks to us, always, first in whispers.
And a whisper in your life usually feels like…
“Hmm, that’s odd.”
Or, “hmm, that doesn’t make any sense.”
Or, “hmm, is that right?”
It’s that subtle. And if you don’t pay attention to the whisper, it gets louder and louder and louder.
I say it’s like getting thumped upside the head.
If you don’t pay attention to that, it’s like getting a brick upside your head.
You don’t pay attention to that, the brick wall falls down.
That is the pattern that I see in my life and so many other people’s lives.
Often times, we tell ourselves, we don’t get those whispers….but usually we are not paying attention. They are there!
Whispers are like warnings or announcements of something we have been avoiding or ignoring.
I created this, first for myself, and then offered it free to subscribers of my Freebie Tutorials. I answered the following questions in my WHISPERS book:
- What is calling to me from deep in my heart?
- What is one thing I never thought I could do?
- What fears are holding me back & what steps can I take to step past them?
- How can I capture the beauty in my life right now?
- When I embrace the path (ups & downs) of my creative journey, I feel______________.
- If I had a mentor, I would ask her: ____________________.