Lonely Planet England
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet England is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Seek out a guide lead you through the Tower of London, ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, or sit back in a centuries-old pub with a traditional beer; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of England and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet England Travel Guide: *Colour maps and images throughout *Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests *Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots *Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices *Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss *Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, food, drink, and more *Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 95 colour local maps *Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar *Coverage of Newcastle, Lake District, Cumbria, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Midlands, the Marches, Nottingham, Cambridge, East Anglia, Oxford, Costwolds, Wessex, London, Canterbury, Devon, Cornwall, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet England, our most comprehensive guide to England, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
* Looking for a guide focused on London? Check out Lonely Planet's London guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, Lonely Planet's Discover London, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet's Pocket London, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip. * Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Great Britain for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover Great Britain, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions. Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, David Else, Oliver Berry, Fionn Davenport, Marc Di Duca, Belinda Dixon, Damian Harper, Anna Kaminski, Catherine Le Nevez, and Neil Wilson. About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
Download Lonely Planet England (9781742200507).pdf, available at daleannepotter.com for free.
- Marc Di Duca, Damian Harper, David Else, Neil Wilson, Belinda Dixon, Anna Kaminski, Lonely Planet, Catherine Le Nevez, Fionn Davenport, Oliver Berry
- Paperback | 848 pages
- 128 x 197 x 34mm | 670g
- Publication date
- 01 Apr 2013
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- LONELY PLANET PUBLICATIONS
- Publication City/Country
- Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia
- Edition Statement
- 7th Revised edition
- Illustrations note
- 99 maps
- Bestsellers rank