Memorizing kanji—Japanese written characters—and their thousands of shapes, sounds, and meanings—would drive anyone crazy. And here’s something crazier: a whole book about kanji—where they come from, why they look like they do, how to tell husband from prisoner, where to find kanji in Wales, and how to learn kanji faster. Scattered throughout are nearly one hundred large-type “exhibits” of kanji madness, including puzzles and even kanji sudoku. Crazy for Kanji is visually striking and loads of fun for students and language lovers.
Eve Kushner, based in Berkeley, California, is a student of Japanese and an incurable kanji-holic.
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Brand: Stone Bridge Press
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Stone Bridge Press
- Part Number: 9781933330204
- Edition: Bilingual
- Publication Date: 2007-07
- ISBN: 1933330201
- Publisher: Stone Bridge Press
- Studio: Stone Bridge Press
- Number Of Pages: 212
- Price: $15.88